Triple Glazed Windows – Triple Glazing
- A+ Rated for energy efficiency
- 0.8 U Value with lower U Values available
- Document L compliant
- Security enhanced and approved to BS7950
- 72mm frame outer frame as standard
- 28mm glass unit as standard with 44mm glass unit option
- Hinge protectors
- Decorative sculptured edge detail on all faces
- multi chamber profile ensures good thermal insulation
- High weather performance seal
- Internally glazed for enhanced security
- Fully steel reinforced frame
- Fusion welded
- Dual Argon gas filled with low E coating glass
- Dual spacer bar
- Fire escape compliant hinges with easy clean feature on all side openers
- Restrictor hinges on all bottom openers
- Eight cam locking on openers over 800mm and four cam locking on openers less than 800mm
- Choice of colour on our handles that come with an anti corrosion guarantee
The Home County triple glazed window uses dual argon gas filled units which means the energy efficiency is vastly improved as it consists of three panes of glass as opposed to one or two and filled with twice the amount of argon gas to double glazing. Home County triple glazed windows also come with dual spacers further improving the energy efficiency and sound proofing.
Triple glazing is ideal for those who live next to a busy road, school, airport or even if you are a night worker, Home County triple glazing is just what you need to keep out all of the unwanted noise.
Home County triple glazing is not only fully steel reinforced but comes with a multi point locking sytem and hinge protectors for extra security on the hinge side of the frame.